Pages

November 13, 2011

Sick

The worst part of living up north again is when fall and winter are fighting over who should show up first. Already had a first snow and ever since, the weather can't decide what it wants. It's super cold one day, then warm enough for my neighbor to crank up the grill and barbecue in shorts... all these changes are now making me sick somehow, which does not make me a happy girl!

I spent all of yesterday evening and last night in pain, laying on my couch under mountains of blankets. Finally fell asleep around 3 am, and woke up at 9:30 in pain again. My entire body feels like I was ran over by a truck or something and I could barely muster the strength to finish my Accounting homework. Hoping to have a better night sleep and hopefully a good start to the upcoming week!



No comments:

Post a Comment