Pages

November 28, 2011

Birthday



My birthday was Saturday after Thanksgiving and for once, some of my friends were in town and available to celebrate with me (since it didn't fall on the same day). We all went out for dinner and drinks, then a few of us had a night cap at another bar closer to home. I am now best friends with this amazing drink called Bikini-Tini (Cruzan Pineapple and Banana Rums, Pineapple Juice and Remy Red). It was SUPER delicious :)
I had a great time so thanks for coming out amigos!

I watched a bunch or random movies this weekend, all very different from each other and did enjoy that too. Maybe I should start a movie-review page of my own since I almost always completely disagree with movie critics... how does one become a movie critic? I wish I were one. Can you imagine? Getting PAID to watch movies? Hellz yaaa!!! I'd watch all mine at I-MAX! :d:d:d

Anyway, now it's Monday again, and I have that "why did I come in to work" feeling because I was so wired I only slept 3 hours. Yikes is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment