Pages

November 11, 2011

Newbie

Someone suggested that I put my random thoughts "on paper" and start a blog. They apparently can't get enough of my foolishness. I tossed and turned about it for a few days, forgot about it, and then was reminded this week that I should get cranking on it, so here I am.

The issue really was figuring out what to write about. There is a whole lot of silliness in this big ol' head, and whenever I let it loose, one of my sisters says "You're SO random!". So it only makes sense that I would just pluck from that randomness and give you whatever comes out... you've been warned!

I always seem to be the last one to know or notice things around me. How did this happen? I used to be up on entertainment news, music, movies, TV shows and the likes. Now, I find out through Facebook that the feature I thought was an amazing new thing on my computer, has actually been available a whole operating system ago; that the posts I like and comment on are actually song lyrics from bands I've yet to hear of; and that all my high school friends up and grew up without me and become politically savvy...

Perhaps I should spend less time catching up on what's happened and focus on what's actually happening now.

No comments:

Post a Comment