Pages

November 29, 2011

Interviews & Stuff

I conducted my first interview yesterday! It was a little intimidating and my stomach was clenched the entire time but man, oh man, was that exciting! I felt like such a grown up!!! It was like being able to call the shots for once, even though I really can't call any shots here yet, ha! It was great though. I have to interview 2 more people that I know of, but maybe there will be more, who knows?

I found it easy enough to stay on cue and not go into "friendly" territory and chat away, because the guy was a little stiff and serious like a perfectly pressed uniform. He was nice enough though, but again, I have NO say whatsoever, ha ha! All they want is my feedback, so that's what I'm giving them :)





Since that part of my morning was good, it was only normal that the other part would be completely demented. Ugh! Ask me why I found duplicates of everything I had already done, and none of what I needed my replacement to do? Yeah... I don't get it either. That's my work life! It's almost as if my aura attracts the least effective people possible and puts them on my path. Like, they have no choice but to be as lazy and as uncaring as they can possibly be. They don't even care that they DON'T CARE! Wow! My late friend LL would say "it's a Travesty!" in a very high-pitched voice with a strong Long Island, NY accent :) and it sure is!!! She loved laughing and loved those goofy non-motivational posters. So LL, here's to hoping I made you laugh wherever you are up there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment