Pages

November 24, 2011

Aaah, the sweet smell of Mac n' Cheese!















I made my first Thanksgiving dinner as a married woman today :) Wasn't much since there are only two of us, but I made everything from scratch. Seasoned backed chicken in vegetable oil, 3-cheese mac n' cheese and a medley of steamed vegetables. For dessert, I made a moist yellow cake served with diced pineapples and tangerines, with a little cool whip on top. Did I mention I made that from SCRATCH??? :D It was delicious! My hubby is passing out as I type, so my job here is done... ha!

I am exhausted but also very happy that I didn't burn anything or mess anything up :) After we've napped and rested our bellies, we're putting on our sneaks and going to attempt to grab some deals at Walmart and the outlet close-by. Neither of us have ever been for Black Friday, so if we have to get trampled, at least we were well fed before hand :)




No comments:

Post a Comment