Pages

November 17, 2011

Coolest Gift




This week, I received the most unexpected surprise at work. I had helped another department for a large partner meeting a couple of weeks ago. KH from that department, thought to come down and say thank you with this amazing business card holder... how cool is that??? :)

The person who ran the meeting on the other hand, though her name is the same as mine, insists on calling me "front desk person" in her emails... yeah, lovely! Hahaha...

Thankfully, I had Friday off and was able to relax and hang out with friends. Went to a movie and had the most amazing time. We stayed up until 4 am, drinking and laughing. Those are my favorite times!

Today, I am finishing homework for one of my business classes, lazying around the house and maybe going to buy new work clothes in the evening. That is if I decided to get out of my pj's at all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment