Pages

January 9, 2012

Blah!


This morning one of my computer software decided to place me in San Jose, CA. I wouldn't have minded as much if it came with sunny beautiful weather (which I obviously looked up on weather.com)... no, what bothered me was that I had a ton of badges to set up for the day and none of them were visible because, obviously, I'm not in San Jose (sad face!). Anyway, it was irritating, but my boss cleared it up fairly quickly. Happy Monday to me!

I had my review today finally, and it went well minus a tiny 'iik' which i won't bother to mention because I think someone fabricated things about me and it came up. Whatevz, it happens... I can't even talk about it, SO FRUSTRATING! I wasn't told how much my raise would be though, aren't I supposed to be told? I was told last year and everyone I know who has had their reviews (here and elsewhere) have all said they were happy/unhappy with their raise. That's because they were told exactly how much they would get. I have a feeling it isn't good and he didn't want to tell me in case I flew off the handle... not that I would tho. I would just go back into my cocoon and drop the "friendly" me out the window, and stick to the "professional" me. I'll ask about it tomorrow and see if I get an answer. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment