Pages

January 11, 2012

Zzzz...



I am exhausted lately. I have no idea why, but for the second time in a few days, I passed out on the couch and slept for 5-6 hours. Normally, I would take a cat nap before diving into homework, or while waiting for hubby to finish his discovery channel shows about gross insects or snakes. These times, nothing was going on that I wanted or needed to avoid. I was not tired when I walked in the door but as soon as I sad down, BOOM! Out cold. I tossed and turned a bit, and I vaguely remember him asking me to go upstairs to bed but I mumbled something incoherent and threw my arm over my eyes. Then he shook me saying it was past 11pm and that I was going upstairs.

I hear stress sometimes makes people tired because it takes up a lot of energy. Am I stressed? Depressed people sleep a lot too, don't they? Could I be depressed and not know? Pfff... wait, let me pick myself up off the floor from laughing too hard at that statement. Yes, I laugh at depression! I'm too stubborn to be depressed... I would argue with depression until it got depressed, HA!

Therefore, I conclude that I am just on a strange sleep pattern because of the road trip. I slept at weird times and my body hasn't readjusted to the routine yet. Hopefully it gets with the program and accepts its fate as I have accepted mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment