Pages

January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!!


Happy New Year good people! It's been a long and hard road but I made it here. I have a lot to be grateful for  concerning last year and even though I still feel a bit behind on my goals, I am much further along than I thought I'd be at the beginning of the year, so cheers to that!

The rest of our week in Houston went really well. We spent some time with our friend A. who showed us around the city and took us to eat at The Breakfast Klub, which is pretty famous out here... the line was ridiculously long but the food was definitely delicious and worth it (Thanks A, you never steer us wrong, haha).

Then he took us to RA Sushi in the Galleria area a I believe and we had more delicious food and drinks there :) I know... I'm really gonna need the gym when I get back HA!


We also spent an unhealthy amount of time gawking at ginormous houses that I choose to call mansions because, well... any house that size should never be called a house. It's just not right!!!

Today, we helped unpack more stuff for my brother's place (oh yeah, the furniture expected last week Friday arrived yesterday... smh!). We set up a few things to get them started and I go to do some interior design (I've missed you sooooo!!!). Then we went for ice cream at Marble Slab Creamery (Yuuuuuuuuuummmmyyyyy!!!) to close out the night.



Now as you can all imagine, I'm all packed up and definitely not ready to go, but you know, gotta get back to work and stuff. I know T's going nuts over there covering for me, haha (just kidding, they might want to keep you after these past weeks). We're stuffing our faces one last time at home. MMS made baked chicken wings, and A stopped by to say "see u latah", and I'm posting my last blog from this great vaca. I do miss my girls in NA, but I will sorely miss the M's and their kids :(


No comments:

Post a Comment