Pages

December 4, 2011

Multi-tasking




The last few days have been extremely challenging: physically, morally, emotionally and any other kind of "ly" you can think of. I am completely exhausted and can't believe the weekend is already over. Back to it again tomorrow. It will be another busy week. More interviews to conduct, maybe a second round of interview for myself, final exams and maybe some vacation prep. What can I say? I'm Superwoman =).

I am kinda looking forward to planning out the vacation super long road trip. Maybe we'll find the country's spiciest chili or the largest ice cream scoop or some other random thing I can blog about. I think the largest ball of twine is out of  the way, however... how dare it! What other fun stuff is there to see off of I-40 between Southern Virginia and Dallas?!?! I'll have to Google that, but If you know of a place I should check out, let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment