Pages

December 11, 2011

Mission Accomplished











Yay, classes are OVER! Oh my goodness, this was the longest session ever and no matter how you look at it, I absolutely hate accounting... H-A-T-E  IT!!!!!!! Thankfully, I won't have to worry about any more classes until January baby, woohoo!!!

The rest of the weekend was great though. Hung out with my girl Noushka and watched Crazy Stupid Love. Hilarious stuff! And I was oh-so-proud to see a familiar face in the movie. My favorite of ANTM cycle 11 Analeigh Tipton was in the movie as the nanny,which is one of the main characters. Take that Tyra! Just kidding... you're fierce too, ha! Yes, I secretly watch the show for the photo shoots and for Nigel Barker... Rrrrrrrrrr! hahaha :)These were some of my favorite shots of Analeigh.

    

Later last night, I went to meet up with some fun ladies for a Christmas potluck. We had a bunch of laughs and lots and lots of delicious food. I think I ate so much that I even woke up full, if that's possible, hahaha! That was just the way I like spending my weekends :)

Today, after the annoying final that took me forever to complete, I made quick chicken that we had with left-over plantains and buffalo wings. Yum-Oh! Then we watched the finale of the Amazing Race and I am SO upset at the winning team, ugh! I wanted anyone but them but oh well, they fought hard and I guess it's true what they say: "it's not how you race, it's how you finish" or something... boo! Annoying. Hopefully, the finale of the Next Iron Chef won't be as aggravating. I am pretty satisfied with the top 3, so I won't lose my voice screaming at the television. Now, it's onto my last full work week before our super long drive to our Houston Holiday :)

Off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment