Pages

December 18, 2011

'Twas the Weekend Before Christmas...



What a weekend!!! My boss's boss had a holiday party that we were invited to and it was amazing! Lots of food, drinks, fun people to laugh and chat with and we had a great time. I even lost my husband for a while when he went to get more drinks in the man cave and stayed for an hour chatting with people. He must have been having a great time too, ha! :)

Today we went bowling with some more great people and the youngest of their boys schooled us on how to bowl with the small balls and pins, ha ha! Three slow steps, and release the ball as slowly as possible hehehe! Great fun there too! Now we're having pizza and watching a few shows under warm blankets and waiting for time to meet with another great friend for a drink.

This was exactly what I needed to forget about the madness that happened at work Thursday and Friday. Annoying people who think they run the world because they now have a temporary door to shut people out at work. Enjoy it while it lasts little one, it's only a matter of time until you're back on your butt... Yes, I said it. If you'd been nicer, you wouldn't have made my blog but oh well, there it is. Bah, no need to ruin my great weekend mood. There will be some changes soon and I am so glad I have the best of back-up to make it happen... upper management. Take that kiddo~!

No comments:

Post a Comment