Pages

December 19, 2011

Tick-Tock!



Is it my turn to go on vacation yet? Geeeeezzz!!! I know, I know... Only another day and a half before I can finally go on my two-week vacation. I've been accused of being impatient and I think over the years I have made some efforts. I mean seriously, I don't even look at those people anymore when they say that ;). Clearly, it is never going to be one of my skills and I have decided that I don't need it. What's the point? Someone tell me, please! People wait forever to do things while they could have done so much more during that waiting period, right? Exactly! I know they say patience is a virtue, and if it works for you, then hooray! I am not one of those people and I will never be.



I countdown to everything so I can feel like something got done once the meter shows "zero days left" and I can fulfill my dream of accomplishing a whole lot of things over time, ha! So when is that day coming??? Baaah!

I have also decided to not give anyone at work my attention when they insist on being rude or ignorant or plainly arrogant. I have zero patience for that kind of lame-ness. Working with a bunch of guys has its advantages and its drawbacks. The biggest advantage is that they think I'll just break down and cry whenever they ignore me. Well, they will be surprised. I come from a very large family and if you couldn't get your voice heard, you didn't get heard. That's right! Watch out boys... Hurricane AJ is coming! Oh what's that? You are someone's pet and can't be touched, HA!!! We'll just have to see about that. I love a challenge :p

No comments:

Post a Comment