Pages

December 25, 2011

Merry, Happy Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Growing up before I moved to the States, we used to say Happy Christmas, so forgive the confusion... if it's confusing in my brain, I chose to spread that to you guys =p

We had a great time last night/this morning! We brought our Maryland gift-unwrapping madness to Houston. Every Christmas eve, my siblings and I make a whole production of unwrapping gifts. My brother and I are usually the MaƮtre D's, and we hold the floor distributing gifts, describing the wrapping and making silly comments. It's awesome! They were going to just open gifts today, but of course, as we started our silliness, they could only follow suit. Make others as silly as you: Mission Accomplished!

We got some really nice gifts from our hosts (My brother's in-laws) bought us earrings and cuffs and my brother & his wife MMS (whom I just call my sister now, lol), bought me something I really wanted and didn't think I would be getting as a present. I was saving up for it, or was going to start saving up for it after tax season ha ha! I was completely surprised!!!! The entire time I'm thinking they're getting it for someone else... sigh, they got me good! They planned the whole thing with my hubbs I'm sure of it! Thank you guys ... sniff!
The rest of the time was spent laughing and playing with new toys.


Today, we slept in a little bit and brought a few things back to my brother's house. Since they're still waiting for their belongings to be brought here, (Santa must have been otherwise occupied) we've all been staying at their in-laws. We went to MMS's other older brother's house for Christmas dinner and laughing and so on. We stayed for quite a while ate a lot of great food and went home to pass out again. We camped out at the new house though it's still empty, but it's so much fun planning where all the stuff will go when it arrives tomorrow!

Until next post, Merry/Happy Christmas everyone and hope you have as much fun as I am having :)

No comments:

Post a Comment