Pages

November 30, 2011

Alpha Oscar Kilo















I have decided that I am obsessed with military radio talk. I really am... I use some of it at work to make things lively when I have to communicate with security officers over the radio and I have to say it is super Foxtrot Uniform November! I have no idea why I love it though. Only a few people I know are in the service, and it isn't used around me at all other than in some TV shows and movies I watch like S.V.U., CSI, G.I. Jane, The General's Daughter, A Few Good Men... Go figure!

I had a good day at work today. My first round of interviews went well =D (fingers crossed, people!) and I didn't have too much work the rest of the day. Slept about 3 hours when I got home from work, so though I feel wide awake now, I will probably pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow. I need beauty sleep now because I have my next interview tomorrow (so exciting!!!). Oh, I am also conducting two more interviews tomorrow which for some reason makes me more nervous than being interviewed. yes, I'm weird! This is great to add to my resume though, I think I'm doing well and I'm learning a lot :). Let's see how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment