Pages

March 29, 2012

Snap back to reality...



I'm back from Sunny Florida and sadly, back at work today. Sorry I was too busy basking in the sun to blog, but here I am again... yay. I miss the warmth of course, and it's actually not that cold at home, but I also miss the freedom to do nothing for hours on end; just sit on the porch and relax. I also miss my hubby very much, who luckily got to stay an extra week (sigh). I will have to retrain my brain to be on work mode.

So far it isn't going well. I had to clear my inbox and all morning was interrupted by "welcome back! how was FL" messages. Which is fine except, I really needed to get some work done. Now I'm hiding at my desk for lunch, trying to read a few more pages of Hunger Games on my Nook, buuuuut the noise factor doesn't allow me to do so. I could walk away and go somewhere but I just don't feel like it, so here I am catching up on blogs =).

Last night, Noushka picked me up from the airport and we went to have dinner and drinks at Applebee's down the street from my place. We talked for another 2 hours after we were paid up, and it was so good to be home at that point. I missed that girl!!! We're planning on going to the movies to watch Hunger Games this weekend with her boyfriend and maybe another couple of friends and it should be fun. I hope I'm done with the book before then, otherwise, I will just enjoy the ride and finish when i finish :D

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment