Pages

March 16, 2012

And a Very Happy Friday to You!!!


I feel like it's my birthday or Christmas all over again... for the 3rd time this week, I slept like a baby because my loud a** neighbor is still on vacation! It's such a good feeling. I can enjoy all the basic tasks like reading my book, checking my emails, watching TV without the obnoxiousness! If I haven't mentioned him before, he's the nosiest, loudest, most obnoxious person in the world. And he's nosy as hell! Always peeking in our windows to see what we're doing, and wave at us... creepy! His wife/girlfriend confirmed sadly that he would be back over the weekend, so I better enjoy every moment!!!

Today, my team at work is going to lunch at Cheesecake Factory and I can't wait for my favorite ... Ducle de Leche! Yum-oh! I can taste it now :D

This weekend is going to be packed with fun activities. Going to hang out with some friends on Saturday, then having other friends over for dinner Sunday and planning out our next game night. So exciting! Of course, the fun will be drenched out of me Monday morning when classes start again and I have to suffer through another 5 weeks of business classes... again, what the heck was I thinking????????

Next week, I go on a one week trip to sunny Florida to visit my in-laws. I am really looking forward to NOT working and not thinking about data entry, employment verification, staff meetings, offer letter, goal setting and all that. I can have nightly margaritas with my sister in law, catch up with my nephew and niece-in-law (is that a term?), drive my father-in-law's Hyundai Genesis, bask in the sun, and have as many Cuban sandwiches as I can stomach. I can't believe how much I miss that stuff. I never thought when I moved out of Florida that THAT would be what I'd miss... Food and I have a special relationship ;)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment