Pages

March 5, 2012

News Update



I have been working at my new position for a month now. Actually, it will be exactly a month tomorrow. I know you're all dying to find out how things are going and what not, but I will hold my tongue for now so I don't jinx anything =p. All I can say is, I'm learning in spurts, but it's going well.



What's really on my mind lately is school. I cannot for the life of me understand why I put myself in this position to begin with. Everything was going well and I was having a blast when all of a sudden, BAM! They switched the game on me and now I do not eat, or sleep or have a life for that matter outside of my computer screen... so yes, my dearies, that's where I've been for the past month. Valentine's day and everything else went by so fast, my head is still spinning...


I am now once again pondering the question, my favorite question: "what am I doing with my life?" No one can say I didn't try it, or that I knocked it before trying it. I'm not dropping out or anything, but i may have to slow it down for a while. Wayyy down!

No comments:

Post a Comment