Pages

March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!


Today my baby sister with an angelic voice is celebrating a birthday. LOVE YOU MKMK!!! I made her stay up so I could call her at midnight her time (which is six hours ahead of mine), and got caught up cooking. I ran 45 minutes late! (again, sorry about that Love). I got to hear her beautiful voice for a few minutes and wish her a Happy Birthday and hopefully put a big smile on her face.

As soon as I hung up the phone, I got to thinking about how much I hate being so far away from her. I mean, alright already! We haven't lived in the same country since forever and I haven't hung out with her since 2006! Really, we need to do something about that. I vow that this year will not end before I make you  my tour guide again. Muuuuhahahaha!



1 comment: