Pages

March 20, 2012

Sunshine State, here we come!



Tonight hubby and I are flying to Florida for a well deserved time away from the routine. We're visiting his parents and siblings who live there. I am really looking forward to relaxing and resting. Well, I won't get to rest too much since classes started up again yesterday and I will have a bunch of assignments due tomorrow and Sunday... still... it will be warm, and I won't have to sit in traffic for two hours each day =)

I plan on spending nights watching Zodiac Saints (in French) with my best bud ZScorpio, days hanging out with my cute niece and nephew, evenings drinking frozen margaritas with my sisters in law, and pampering my mother & father in law. It will be a very short week, I can already tell, but I will milk each moment and try to enjoy myself as much as I can. My only regret is that I won't be able to go visit all the friends I left behind in the next big city over. Blah, there will be sun, and hopefully a little summer shoe-shopping ?!?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment