Pages

February 7, 2012

A Whole New Joz



First and foremost: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILH!!! My baby niece turned 4 today and she's just the cutest thing ever! Auntie loves and misses you terriblyyyy! I hope I get to talk to her before the day's out.



I started a new job yesterday and I am so damn proud of myself for lasting through years of reception related abuse... well, not exactly, but to all the receptionists out there, you all know exactly what I mean! So I am now part of HR. Congratulate me! I have barely even scratched the surface and have not had much to do while I wait for all the clearances to be set up, but I already LOVE having a view of my car all day, HA!











Oooooh and speaking of cars, did I mention that I got a BRAND NEW CAR? Actually, it's used but very slightly used! Aaaand I didn't have to put anything down to get my car a year newer and a make higher than what it was. I'm now the proud owner of the car of my dreams for the past year and a half! YAY ME! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment