Pages

July 6, 2012

Oh Passport, Where Art Thou?

 
So I've been waiting for my new passport for a little while now and the process brings two words to mind: NO.FUN. I keep checking the site with my receipt number, hoping that it will read "your document was mailed on blah blah blah date"... sighhhhhh! It's frustrating! I have plans to travel and get some much needed foreign air, but I guess I will have to wait some more.


  
On a higher note, it's Friday and FINALLY, I get to chill!!! I'm looking forward to this weekend. Lots of good things happening. My niece is turning 16 (you poor thing, you should have stayed a child... lol), there might be a barbecue in my near future, getting my hair done, and definitely some mini shopping. I know, it's not that exciting, but it is to me. I also see looooong hours sitting uncomfortably, buuut, I'll have to just suck it up and say "BOOYAH it's Friday" as often as necessary ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment