Pages

July 23, 2012

Mini Reunions


Lately, my friends from Lycée Guebre-Mariam (junior high & high school) have been having mini reunions on Sundays. We used a video chat on Qivala, and it's so much fun! I am not sure how many of us can populate the cyber-waves on that thing at the same time, but it would be nice to find out, haha!

RZ also created the site so that we'd all have a place to keep in touch specifically with other alumni from that school, and see where our bond would take us. It's grown into its own culture and is actually pretty amazing! I don't think we'll ever tire of reminiscing, commemorating, remembering the amazingly crazy years we spent at LGM... I hope I get a chance to go back and see what it's like today; if anything changed. It probably still looks exactly the same, and the new rugrats are causing as much trouble as we used to, ha!

Like Qivala on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment