Pages

February 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!


I miss my mom so much. Every day, every minute of every day. For those of you out there who have your mom around, and talk to her on a daily basis, and see her pretty much all the time, count yourselves lucky.

I haven't lived with my mom since I moved to the U.S. in 1996. I grew much closer to her when I was away than when we were together. Sad, but it's a fact.

Today, whoever I am, wherever I go and whatever I accomplish is because God put her in my life. I was lucky enough to have someone so very loving, persistent and strong to show me how to be a good sister, daughter, friend, wife, and someday mother.

I love you Mom! I can't wait for the day we get to be in close proximity again. Have a wonderful 65th birthday and may there be many many more!

"Cinderella" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment