Pages

February 6, 2013

Already?!?!


Well it looks like I missed a whole lot of days, and went M.I.A. again, sorry about that!

First off... HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2013 is going to be grand, I can feel it!!!
So a whole lot has happened over the last two months. Christmas was spent low-key at home just the hubbs and I exchanging gifts, drinking and watching TV, same for New Year's.

Then I made a declaration that this year will be the year of weekend excursions and we started off with 3 days in York, PA visiting friends. It was such a blast! We went to Hershey Park, more so to the Chocolate World. How can you not love an entire building that smells like melted chocolate?... EXACTLY!
Sunday, we went to Philadelphia to an auto show, which I'd never been to. It was pretty impressive, lots of gorgeous cars to sit in, and I took about a million pictures, haha. I need to find my camera cable so I can upload them and add a few of them here. It was a great time!


Been busy at work as well after we completed an acquisition and had a lot of paperwork to enter into our system and such, but it's finally starting to wind down. I'd also been blissfully out of school for the winter break and returned last month. This is the final week for the current session, and the next 5-week session begins Monday. After that, I will have 10 classes left, aka 5 session, aka 3 semesters before graduation.
I... CAN'T... WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment