Pages

April 24, 2012

Welcome Baby YLE!!!



He's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby nephew is here at last! 7.12lbs, 20.5 inches of joy :). I talked to my sister and they're both doing well. She should be going home from the hospital today. Hubbs and I were planning on doing to 7hr drive on Saturday because we thought he'd be born then, but the little joker made us wait until Sunday morning. We'll be going there this weekend though and I can't waiiit!

My brother-in-law sent a few pictures, but really, I should be there making this a full on photo shoot! I mean seriously, we need pictures from every angle, and in every position imaginable!!! Sighhhh, I have to do everything myself ;p

Thankfully, I got permission from my new boss to make up time so I could leave early to visit my family this weekend and welcome the new member of the family, so I came in to work early and will be doing so all week. I won't get any sleep but my little "Scott" is worth it :)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment