Pages

April 18, 2012

Blooms



The trees outside my office window finally have leaves again and I am just noticing them. It may be that I'd forgotten they were bare, because this winter was not a winter at all, or that I've been too sick to notice...

Yes, indeed... I have been feeling off my game for the past couple of days and yesterday was the worse. I didn't think it was possible to throw up as much as I did, but well... it happened. I am better today, still a bit weak, but at least my food's staying down. Yesterday was my first day ever working from home (I know... I'm such a grown up!) and I wish it had been for a different reason.

I'm just going to take it easy for the rest of the day and probably the rest of the week. I know I should be drinking water and stuff, but maybe I'll do Gatorade or Ginger Ale this time. ugh... I hate feeling like crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment