Pages

April 30, 2012

Home again




I had the best weekend with my new & old nieces and nephews. The little one is so adorable and so quiet! My sister says it's because I was holding him the entire time, but that when you put him down he cries. I guess I did her a disservice then? Ummm, sorry sis'. He was too cute to let go of!!

I found out my 15yr old niece posts on her wall... literally. She writes on her wall, and I didn't make the cut, soooo I am mentally disliking all her posts now (and since she doesn't read my blog she'll never know) Sooo this is for you Mini Slice: *sticks out tongue and wiggles moose fingers* na na na na nèèèèèèèèèreuuuh! LOL, psych, you know I love u!

The drive home wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I picked up the drive from New Jersey, and we made it home by 8pm or so. Only a little bit of traffic on the turnpike and in the Bronx, then it was pretty mellow. As soon as I got home, I went into homework mode and did a bunch of assignments for my Design class. I was exhausted by 1am so I left a final assignment and some reading for today.

I finished Catching Fire last week (I'll review it on my Readology blog but it was so AWESOME!!!). I'm kind of behind on my other blogs actually... In addition to this, I think I still have to review Hunger Games, and Ten Big Ones. I am so excited to get caught up with all the Stephanie Plum books, so I can catch up on my In Death series... yes, it's an obsession. Accept it =p.

I can't figure out Pinterest yet, but I think it's because I haven't actually had any time to get on it. I have a feeling I will be harboring a new addiction if/when I start with it, lol... all my friends are on it. It seems I always join the party later than everyone. I think back to cell phone, email, messenger, Xanga, Hi5, MySpace, even Facebook... I was always told to join, join, join and I didn't until almost everyone moved on...Oh well, I can't get rushed into things I guess... just ask my husband! :)

A friend from work got married on Saturday and is probably cruising the Caribbean sea on her honeymoon as I type. Congrats again love birds!!! Enjoy every minute that you are not in this wretched place counting down the minutes til we clock out, haha!

Finally, I need new guitar strings. I have no idea when I'll even be able to play again but I seem to blame it on the strings a lot, so I think I should motivate myself and buy new strings. Then if I really don't play at least once a week like I should, I would have no choice but to give it away and mama needs her guitar!

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment