Pages

December 6, 2012

When's the next break?



I've decided that it's time for my husband to do all the work and I can do all the sleeping. I am constantly exhausted and am pretty sure, getting headaches because my body is in total confusion. Final week of classes before xmas break and I have not even started on this week's many projects. I will probably be stuck to the computer all night and whine and bitch tomorrow, but that's what happens when you procrastinate. GAH!

In other random news: I'm surrounded by pregnant women! Is everyone else seeing this? Is it just me? A friend mentioned the other day that "as soon as you want something, you can't get away from it. You see it everywhere". It must mean this girl is itching to be a mom. I can't decide if it's late, or early, or if I'm right on schedule or whatever. I've been married a year and 5 months (in 3 days, but who's counting?). Already 3 couples I know who were married a few months after me are expecting. I don't know how I should feel about that.

I sometimes tell myself I have plenty of time, but just a couple of days ago, I was brutally reminded that it is just not so. My best friend in Paris informed me that someone she'd known for over 15 years passed away at 34. THIRTY FREAKING FOUR??? What is going on? Why are people dying so young??? I always say "enjoy life while you can" but it really hits home when things like that happen. Everything you think you'll have time to do later, you may not get to do. Word of advice, if you want to do something, do it. If you want to meet up with friends, meet up with them. If you want to start or fix a relationship, do so now. You just never know!


I caught up to my mystery novel In Death series and am now feeling hollow inside. I feel as though everything I will read between now and the next In Death book will be like munching on saltine crackers when you are starving for a juicy steak. I obviously need help there. I have lots of options to chose from though, but I am wondering if I can be as entertained. We'll see.


Work has been pretty busy. We're in the middle of adding on about 250 people to our employee database, and there are about 8 of us who will do the majority of the data entry over the next few weeks. That should be fun. Better start some kind of wrist work out, LOL.


Finally (and this is what happens when you don't blog for a while; too much to talk about), I put up my Christmas decorations this week. Well, just the tree and a wreath at the front door, but I want more. Wondering what I can get to add to the house without freaking out my husband, who doesn't really celebrate it, but tolerates it because I turn into a freaking child this time of year and light up like a kid at anything Xmas related... gotta love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment