Pages

November 13, 2012

Vacation Withdrawal

Souvenir shop at the old Palace in Ankara.

Hagia Sophia Museum (hayasofya) in Istanbul.

Driving along the coast in Izmir.

I have had an amazing vacation trip to Turkey for two weeks. I visited Ankara, Istanbul and Izmir and wish I had had more time to learn a few more words and eat more delicious foods... sadly, it had to end and I'm now back to my reality =(.

Coming back to work after a vacation is always hard, but I don't know if the hardest part is coming back, or knowing it will be weeks before your next break. It's a desperate tie between the two.

On a happier note, my department is taking us bowling in a few hours for the end of the day to blow off steam. I think it's a great idea even though I don't feel well enough to bowl, I think it will be fun. I think I'll go eat something so I'll be hungry enough for appetizers later ;p

Welcome home to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment