Pages

October 3, 2012

Updates



A lot happened since the last time I posted. I took last Thursday off because my hubby had to have surgery. He's been at home recovering for the past few days and doing okay, not in too much pain. I'm constantly asking if he needs anything or trying to do things for him, which I don't think he likes very much because he hates not being able to do things for himself. I think he may even be a little annoyed with me for forcing him to sit tight and do nothing, haha! He hates being idle. Sorry boo!

I also took Monday off just to get my brain back in order and stuff together before the new school session. Sadly, I didn't get much done. Well, I did do stuff around the house. I ironed about 7 load of laundry but haven't put everything away yet. That will be for some night this week (yay, fun).

I also started getting papers ready for my vacation trip to Turkey (YAYYY!), but haven't heard back yet from the Consulate. I need to get an appointment to apply for a visa and stuff, then I can get my ticket and start planning what the heck I'm gonna wear! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

The new receptionist at work is hilarious! I don't remember if I mentioned her before, but anyway, I got her completely hooked on my In Death series. I know, I'm insane... and, you're welcome. Hahaha! We hang out mostly at lunch on days I come to work early because I'm practically starving by the time 10 o'clock arrives. I reverted back to the same hours I worked when I was at the lobby for 3 days out of the week, so it made sense to join my old gang for lunch on those days. We definitely have reading in common as well as not taking crap from people and being allergic to bullshit so naturally, we get along =p. I think she started reading the series a month ago and is flying through these books like a true J.D. Addict. I'm so proud :)

I think I'm going to spend a little bit of time reading or watching something lighthearted tonight and relax. I'll leave the political debates to my hubby :)

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment