Pages

September 25, 2012

It's Finally Here!!!



My passport is finally here!!!!!!! I cannot believe what a hassle it was to get this small booklet; or that it held so much power over me, but ANYWAY, it's here and now I can actually start planning my vacation to Europe! I am thinking I can go next month or at the latest in mid-November. I'll start working on that and getting stuff together this week. A co-worker is already creating a letter for me to verify employment, so I can send it to whom it may concern when the time comes.

I have a couple of days off from work coming up as well this week and next week. It will be nice to sit and relax a little, but I have a ton of crap to sort out around the house. Prepping with fall and winter and stuff (blah!) - moving things from closets, etc. I can't wait. Yay. =/




No comments:

Post a Comment