Pages

June 21, 2012

Sigh



This morning was really rough for me. My day started out very strangely. I got a call at work for a verification of employment but the lady sounded EXACTLY like a very good friend of mine who passed away last year. Talk about a cold sweat. I froze and thought I was in the Twilight Zone for a second...

I was literally speechless for so long that the lady had to say "hello?" a few more times for me to snap out of it. I have no idea how I made it through the rest of the day without curling up into a ball in some corner, but I did. 

Does this ever get any easier? Every time something reminds me of her, I get a horrible tightening in my chest and it feels like something is pocking my lungs with needles. I can't breathe, I get really warm, and sometimes my vision blurs.. *sigh. This is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment