Pages

July 2, 2013

D.E.X.T.E.R.!!!

Don't worry, No Spoilers Below!


I hate when people ruin shows for me so I won't do that to those of you who haven't caught up yet. I just wanted to share my excitement over Dexter being back this past weekend! He's my favorite non-villain/villain on television bar none!!!

Can I just say how much I LOOOOVE the twists on this show? They're just insane! From the first episode of Dexter I ever watched, I loved that they made you believe they would take their time to develop the episode. Then, BAM!!! Ice-Truck Killer leaves little presents for Dexter and then BAM, Miguel Prado happens, and then BAM again, Trinity... I mean, it just keeps going and going and going!!!!

I am very curious to see how they will close out the series though. The finale last season was so freaking intense. It'll be most heartbreaking to those of us who just started watching it. I only started watching it last Fall and yes, I know "welcome to 2006" as a very good friend pointed out, haha! Anyway, I caught up to all 7 seasons within a few weeks and then suffered through the long wait to June 30th with everyone else.

This season looks like it's going to be one of those insane ones already. I don't plan on breathing at all during the time it takes to watch the final 12 episodes, haha! I also expect an insane amount of heart-stopping moments, crazy twists, and intense palpitations. I'm sure they'll build the anticipation WAY up to bid Dex adieu.


No comments:

Post a Comment