Pages

May 2, 2013

News & Such

Welcome back to the land of the mad..

new employee cartoons, new employee cartoon, new employee picture, new employee pictures, new employee image, new employee images, new employee illustration, new employee illustrations

Once again, I am the gem of the team handling almost everyone and everything on my own for the most part. It's funny how when one of your co-workers is out on vacation, the rest act as though they are as well. Showing up when they want, picking and choosing what they'll work on and what they'll leave for God knows who to deal with... love it!

One of the girls in my team left about a month ago to greener pastures, and we just replaced her last week with the receptionist. I have mentioned her before, and as I already knew and was friends with her, the transition has been the happiest time for me. It's so great to have her up here, and makes me feel like I'm not alone in a sea of negativity.

The others however, are acting strange. Some of them just went about their business as if nothing had changed or happened until her second week. None of them offered to show or teach her anything, and basically just looked baffled anytime she asked what she should do. Remembering how fantastically my training had gone when I transferred here, I decided to take on the trainer role and help her get acquainted with as much of the basics as I could. She picks up quick so I knew there wouldn't be any issue there.

I still don't understand why everyone is acting as though she was solely for me to train; even though I don't mind at all and enjoy it. I just don't get it. Shouldn't we all chip in??? Is it because I was already friends with her? What is wrong with people?? They also expect me to do all of their work while I'm training, and doing my own work too, soooo ya. There's that.

Anyway, that's the mini update for now and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come.


Ta-ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment