Pages

December 13, 2011

Steady As She Grows!


There are now SEVEN countries in my blog audience. We're growing people!!! I haven't checked on this for a little while now, so I was really excited to see where I stand at the moment. I think it's so great that random people around the world are reading my random blog, ha ha! So exciting! I hope I can make someone's day or at least make someone smile :)

A friend of mine keeps finding these amazing snack recipes that include Nutella. Now, if you know nothing about me, know this. I am INFATUATED with Nutella!!! I grew up eating it and it basically never left me. I go days without it sometimes because I can't bear the thought of having Nutella bread without my sisters... pffff! Who am I kidding? LOL, I eat as much of it as I am able and whenever someone brings me a REAL one from Europe, I try to make it last by eating some only 2 or 3 times a day ;p. Life is good.

As for my other adventures, I had a second round of interviews for the position I mentioned before. I hope it's going my way, but I keep seeing people coming in to interview for it and well, a girl can't help but get nervous (slightly). I'm trying to stay positive and focus on something else. Anything I could do to sway the decision in my favor was done in interview, so there really isn't anything more to do except wait. Ugh, the wait is the worst part of job application. I am grateful that my waiting is done while I already have a job and not at home twirling my thumbs. I would be going crazy! (well... crazier, ha ha).

Ummm... I still haven't found fun places to visit on my road trip. Who knows of something fun to see in Knoxville, Nashville or Little Rock??? Which reminds me I have to start packing... SIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment